1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg V4BH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mdlewis, Jan 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. mdlewis

mdlewis

Jan 1, 2005
    Boston Metro
    Price:
    [This was previously up for sale as a combination with an SV115; that cabinet has been sold]

Here's some specific info:

Ampeg V4BH

This is the 100 watt version of the V4 manufactured in the 90s and packaged in the SVT case with the SVT tone stack. If you like the sound of an SVT but don’t need the full 350 watts or the 95 pounds, this might be the amp for you.

1991 from the serial number. Manual and complete specifications can be found here.

Weighs about 40 pounds. The amplifier is in very good condition. Not sure about the age of the tubes, but it looks and sounds great. Comes with a power cord and a vinyl cover.

Cash or PayPal. Local delivery preferred. If you want me to ship, we'll need to communicate separately as shipping amps can get very pricey. A recent UPS Ground quote for shipping and packing was about $120. V4BH front. V4BH right 2. V4BH back.

2. glivanos

glivanos Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    Bump for a great amp.

mdlewis likes this.
  3. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Kentucky
    Another bump for a great amp. I have had one for several years and I can't imagine selling it. Somebody is going to get a great amp. That thing looks like new. I sure would like to justify a second one.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    mdlewis likes this.
  4. tmw

tmw Gold Supporting Member

Oct 17, 2006
    Delmar, NY
    PM’d

mdlewis likes this.
  5. pshep68

pshep68

Sep 21, 2006
    Do you still have the amp? Can you ship to Canada A0A 2M0?

6. mdlewis

mdlewis

Jan 1, 2005
    Boston Metro
    I'm adding t
    Amplifier has been sold.

BTW, for the record and others who want to track pricing, I screwed up on the dating. The amplifier is from 2002 not 1994. Apparently I can't read serial numbers correctly anymore, or at the very least recognize an O over a D.