1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Amplification for Bergantino HT210S

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TSanders, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Getting one tomorrow, and I just got curious. Wanted to see what you fine folks used with either your HT210S or other Berg HT cabs.

So, whatcha using?

2. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Okemos, MI
    I use an imap 500 and love it...boost 6 db around 50-55 hz- awesome!

3. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    Right now I am using a BDDI and Focus SA with my Bergie HT112.

4. bassjigga

bassjigga

Aug 6, 2003
    This is off topic, but I gotta say... Joshua has to have the coolest avatar ever!

5. Walter Woods Ultra for me. The best sound I've ever gotten out of my Ultra IMO. The Thunderfunk works very well also, but that head sounds great with everything IMO. The WW/Berg combination really seems to work wonderfully.

I do not like my Focus with the HT210S as much... a little too 'mellow' for me, and the low mids don't seem to punch as much IMO.

6. I use a QSC PLX with Ampeg+Demeter pre... very clean sound and easy on the back.

7. DB5

DB5

Jul 3, 2001
    Austin Texas
    I use the HT210S & EX112S with a PLX 1602 and a Demeter HBP-1 with excellent results. :D

8. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    When I had an HT310, I thought it sounded best with a Crest CA9 for power and a Demeter 201S in front. I think an Alembic F1-X would have been better still.

iAmp800 also sounded really really good.