Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

amplifier ?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by floydbass, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    omh.. no no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! And more no!

DONT GET THE TROLLS STARTED ON THE ETHICS OF THE BEHRINGER COMPANY!

(they will tell u it sucks, but infact its every bit as good as the amp its copied off, just without the "elite" name)

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hehehe.....here we go with this again.

Someone asked about the 1500 once, not too long ago. That thread is located here

-Mike

3. so is it good or not?

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I have been playing bass for two years. Everything I originally had was given to me. I have spent the past two months comparing, shopping, and looking around for my own rig. Not an easy thing to do. I always thought spending money was fun.

Performance wise, the Behringer stuff does not suck. It works fine. Lots of people use it. We can argue all day about their ethics, but that doesn't matter when you are trying to play to a crowd of 150 people.

In my experience over the last two months, I have not come across any new power amp that is "no good". Buy what works for you, don't get caught up in brand names.

-Mike