1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Amplitube Stomp IO Digital Multi-Effects Interface Board

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jsohlander, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsohlander

jsohlander Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    $425 OBO shipped CONUS with all license transfer fees paid.

I'll dial in some more info later tonight or tomorrow. There is a lot to this thing and I will give you every juicy detail should you want it.

This will easily cost me $60+ to ship since it's so big and heavy. Plus it cost me $900+ when I first bought it. Ouchies!

Amplitube Stomp IO Digital Multi-Effects Interface Board

I've got licenses for Amplitube SVX (the bass one!) and Amplitube Jimi Hendrix. The main program Amplitube 3 is free. I'll knock off some bucks if you don't care about the paid software.

This is my studio big boy, hard to let go but I've gotta fund a new bass I bought.

This is the mother-beast of all Amplitube products. It was so insane that they don't make it anymore. It works perfectly with Mac and PC and all new Amplitube products.

Get all the juicy details here: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-...mplitube-stage-controller-and-audio-interface

stompio.

Shoot me some trade offers and we'll see what we can do. I will do some trades + cash. Here are some things I'm looking for right now:

FEA Labs pedals
    Foxrox Octron
    Behringer US600
    Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone
    Boss PS-6 Harmonist
    Source Audio Programmable EQ
    Rusty Box
    Wampler Ego Compressor
    Empress Heavy
    Empress Multidrive
    Wampler Triple Wreck Distortion

2. jsohlander