Amposo Wireless System

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG]' started by TNCreature, Jul 14, 2019.

1. TNCreature

TNCreature Jinkies! Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Philadelphia Burbs
  2. Paulabass

Paulabass

Sep 18, 2017
    That ad comes up every day on FB.
    I can not speak for the product, but I hate their advertising. They write copy like this is a revolutionary product, and no musician has ever gone wireless before. Pandering to non-musicians....huh...
    For the same price you can get a XVIVE which you can try in the music store, and has a warranty. I still don't trust it, but at least it's a music product marketed to musicians.

TNCreature likes this.
  3. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Yamaha, Ampeg, Line 6, EMG
    6 ms of latency = no thank you from me. My Line 6 G70 does 1.5 ms so I'll stick with it, even though it's bigger.

walterw and TNCreature like this.
  4. TNCreature

TNCreature Jinkies! Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Philadelphia Burbs
    That is more than a little sluggish

JimmyM likes this.
  5. jshinal

jshinal

May 28, 2013
    Raleigh, NC
    Apparently the latency is 6ms at its maximum range of 75-ish feet. The latency at short range is around 2.5ms according to their support people. I didn't notice anything at 6-10 feet.

I bought one and don't notice any compression or distortion. It has good headroom with my active and passive basses (MM type preamp in the active). So far, I'm pretty happy with it. There was a tiny whine when I sat at my computer LCD monitor, but it was dead quiet at rehearsal.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021