1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Amps and Cabs (Genz Benz, Bergantino, Ampeg, GK)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blastjv, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    ALL SOLD

- Ampeg B4R 1350 watt AMERICAN MADE Amplifier (in 4 space ATA style Rack Case with Behringer Rack Mounted Tuner) - $450 shipped for the whole package!!!!! SOLD

- Genz Benz GBE750 750 watt Amplifier (Mint condition with 5 button footswitch and factory boxes - does NOT include rack or tuner) - $675 shipped SOLD

- Gallien Kruger (GK) RB400 Mark IV Amplifier (in 2 space Rack Bag) - $250 shipped for the whole package!!!!! (SOLD!!!)

- Bergantino HT112 12" Speaker Cabinet (excellent Condition, sounds AMAZING!!!) - $375 shipped (SOLD!!!)

Thanks for looking. I can send more pics (sorry they're not that graet) and answer any questions by email.

-John

2. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    Pics of the other Bergy...

-John

3. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    Pics of the GK...

-John

4. I'm still looking for my first bass rig (currently practicing on a silent Spector Legend 5 string cuz I don't have anything to plug into!). I'm wondering how the GK RB400 and the HT112 work together and how they might handle the low B. Let me know.

Ward

5. Also, how much power does the RB400 put out and is the Bergy 4 ohm or 8?

Ward

6. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    They really sound fantastic together!!! I play in drop C and the low C is very tight and deep, even with the most extreme EQ'ing I can do on the RB400. I think I would handle the Low B VERY well. THe RB400 is 280 watts (don't know why they use confusing numbers like that), and the Bergy is 8 ohm.

-John

7. Mixmasta J

Mixmasta J

Dec 4, 2004
    Has the Bergantino sold yet?

8. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    No, not yet.

-John

9. I like how all these GB 750's are popping up right after I get a LMII. DANG! *looks for ski mask*

10. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    Bergy is SOLD!!! All others still available. Lowered prices on all of those...

-John

11. PCR

PCR

Apr 11, 2008
    Thanks John,

Look forward to sneaking it upstairs and plugging it in.

PCR

12. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    Good luck, Special Agent, codename: "Gear-Whore"

;)

-John

13. heart2strings

heart2strings

May 5, 2010
    Hi John;
    You may have saved me from buying an RB-III off the 'Bay! What are you asking for your RB-IV? Feel free to email me through my user info on this site.
    Thanks;
    Roger

14. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    GK and everything else in the original post still available!!!

-John

15. pm sent on the GK amp

16. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    PM sent

17. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    GB and Ampeg Rack setup still available!!! Lowered price on the GB!!!

-John

18. bump for a good guy. really liking the GK!

19. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    Thanks dude.

BUMP!!!

Price lowered to $450 SHIPPED on the Ampeg setup (would consider breaking it up if that does anything for anyone).

-John

20. NateS

NateS

Sep 22, 2009
    Richmond, VA, USA
    i am thiiiis close *holds fingers inches away* from pming you about the ampeg. only needs to run it by the lady tomorow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.