Amps & cabs family photo!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Biker4Him, Oct 27, 2005.

1. I am one lucky dude... I am now completely satisfied with all the choices I have.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Schroeder 1210, 1212, and mini12.

Trace Elliot V6
    EA iAMP800
    AI Focus SA
    Tru-Voice Pre (not pictured)
    EBS Microbass II (not pictured)
    Skjold Pro Design "Session Pal" preamp

More than I ever deserved!!
  2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

You just gotta hate some people (Biker and TomB)! :D ;)
  3. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Henry does have good taste, eh?
  4. thestevo

Aug 12, 2004
  5. spectorbass83

Jun 6, 2005
    Dear god! *drool*
    How are the Schroeder's workin out for ya?
  6. I've had the 1210 for over a year now. I then purchased a 21012 a few months after that. I have quite a few posts in the Schroeder thread where I compare the Schroeders to other cabs. I love the Schroeders. I understand they aren't for everyone, but they are great for me.

I sold my 21012, and purchased a mini12. It along with the 1210 is really more than I need. But.. just in case I recently picked up a used 1212. It's an awesome feeling using the 1212 and the 1210.!!! Especially with the V6... Talk about low end!!!!
  7. Since you can afford to buy all that GREAT gear, I can tell
    that you are definitely NOT an elementary school music teacher!

Some of us can only dream.............

Keep 'em comming I love it!
  8. Nice.....Drool..........drool some more.......

You look like you have a very versitile assortment of stuff. Very Very nice stuff. :D
  9. Which one do you like better between the 1212 and 1210? I know, it's like choosing between children. But I seem to recall some folks saying that the 1210 sounded better.
  10. I only just received the 1212, and have not been able to compare the two. I did use the 1212 and 1210 at rehearsal last night (with the V6) for some earthshattering, yet very punchy low end. I'll be in the studio for the next four days.. and I'll be taking the 1210 again as thats what I've been using.. a combo of mic'd cab and direct.

I'll get to play some with it next week to compare the two against each other.
  11. Cool, I'm curious as to what you think. By the way, very nice setup!
  12. spectorbass83

Jun 6, 2005
    I wish there was a place in my area that carries Schroeders. I am in Windsor Ont, which means I may have to take a trip to the Guitar Center outside of Detroit to see if they got 'em. I have been dying to try a Schroeder out lately after reading all the rave reviews.
  13. I live in Grosse Pointe farms, just East of Detroit. If you ever want to pop over and check out my 1210, feel free to PM me.

14. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    I hate you

a lot
  15. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member iAmp has a nice new home, how sweet! :cool: Hope it plays well with the rest of the kids.
  16. Well I've gotten to spend some time with the 1212, and compare it to the 1210. I took both to the studio, and we ended up using the 1212 this time. It was all fingerstyle stuff, and the 1212 sounded HUGE coupled with the V6. The tone was amazing.

The 1212 certainly has more low end than the 1210. But that's not to say the 1210 is lacking in that dept... it's not. The 1210 is punchier. The 1212 has a lot of punch... but not like the 1210. They are both great cabs, and TOGETHER>.. they make a mighty duo. I'm glad I have both, as each does everything well.. but excel in different areas.