1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AMS has a 12 easy payment plan on Fender, Roland, Korg...

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by bassguppy, May 17, 2011.

1. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Gotta spend at least $750, just FYI

2. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I did not need to see that. Damn!

3. Still not bad, 750 into 12 months is only 63 dollars

4. Tmw2011

Tmw2011

Feb 23, 2011
    Edmond, OK
    Just FYI on this -

They do check your credit for eligibilty for the 12 month payment plan (but don't make you sign up for any type of credit card). I ordered online this weekend, and started getting 'URGENT CONTACT US' emails yesterday (which was useless because no one was there from the credit department because of the holiday.) I called them this morning, and they got my SSN to do the credit check and to *supposively* get my order going to ship out this afternoon. I wouldn't bother expecting a quick turnaround on your order. I had ordered & paid for next day shipping (and was told that my order would ship out today as long as the item was in stock.) As of this afternoon, there was no change in my status (and no tracking information, etc. - And no charge to my card as of yet) so I called them to follow up on it. Turns out they hadn't started processing my order yet, they still have to get around to calling my bank for verification on my name & address on the credit card (??? Huh, never had this problem with Zzounds or Sweetwater.. shrug... )

But, oh, the cost of the shipping doesn't change because I'm still going to get it the day after whenever they get around to actually processing my order.
    :rolleyes:

So far, this is my first experience with AMS... Not sure there's going to be more.

5. I'm not an AMS fan. I ordered an amp using the 3 month pay as you play payment plan and continued to get charged 4 months after the amp was paid for (6 months total). I had to call billing every month to let them know they messed up. Not a good experience.

6. fretlesswonder

fretlesswonder Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2006
    New Jersey
    Zzounds, AMS and Same Day Music are all the same company, they use the same Customer Account departments, they do have separate Customer Service departments.