1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD AmStd Fender Jazz V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jmattbassplaya, Jan 21, 2017.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hi TB,

Up for sale is my Fender American Standard Jazz V in Candy Cola. The bass is a 2012 model, and it plays and sounds fantastic. It is currently strung with a new set of D'Adarrio regular light gauge strings.

The bass is in excellent condition and comes with its OHSC, its stock white pickguard as well as a black pearloid pickguard, and Fender authentic chrome barrel knobs. Oh, and it also includes all its original case candy :)

The neck is incredibly fast on this one, and I've been able to set the action quite low. I hate to part with it, but I think I'm finally ready to admit that I just prefer 4s.

I'm not really looking to trade, but I would consider trading for a 2014 or newer Fender AmStd Jazz 4 in Olympic white with a maple board. I already own one of these and would just like a second one to tune BEAD.

Thanks!

IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0102.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    View attachment 1053863
    IMG_0171.JPG
    IMG_0169.JPG

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  2. JGbassman

JGbassman Supporting Member

May 31, 2011
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Nice bass. I have a 2011 in sunburst with a rosewood board, and it plays and sounds great. Those were some good years for the amstV's.

jmattbassplaya likes this.
  3. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Would love to trade for a Spector Euro 4lx.

4. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    Nice pics! Is that my old bass?

jmattbassplaya likes this.
  5. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Make me an offer! Got another bass that I'm looking to buy and I need funds fast!

6. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Traded for a Ric :)