Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Amsterdam Concert video

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Eric Grossman, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Eric Grossman

Eric Grossman

Nov 3, 2004
    St. Louis
    Endorsing Artist: Hipshot Products and SIT Strings
    For everyone interested, here is a video link for a concert I played at the Paradiso Theatre in Amsterdam, this year. The artist is Sarah Bettens, the former singer of K's Choice. Click on her archived link. It's a thumbnail beneath the new featured artist. Check it out. I hope you like it.

http://www.sarahbettens.fabchannel.com/

2. Watching it right now. Very cool gig you've landed there. How long have you been with the band(s)? The music isn't excactly my style, but it's good. Good solid and tasty bassplaying :bassist:

It's such a cool feature of Paradiso to stream the concerts.

3. Eric Grossman

Eric Grossman

Nov 3, 2004
    St. Louis
    Been playing with Sarah for eight years, seven as the bassist for K's Choice, and the last year in her solo project. I'm really loving it. Playing with Brady Blade, doesn't hurt, by the way.

Thanks for the comments.

4. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Wow, playing with K'sChoice, very cool! K'sChoice has some very nice songs, although I've never liked the drummer.

Only heard Not Insane from the solo record, good, not special imo.

Cheers

5. Cool ! The bassist for K's choice is a member here :hyper:

6. Really Nice.
    I always liked the bass sound from K's Choice.
    Way to go zuiderbuur ;)

7. Eric Grossman

Eric Grossman

Nov 3, 2004
    St. Louis
    Thanks for the kind words guys. This is not K's Choice, though, it's Sarah's solo band. I just stayed with her for her solo project. The new drummer is Brady Blade, and he should satisfy anyone.
    The guitarist is Curt Hines, and the keyboard player is Tom Kestens, formerly of Das Pop. It's a pretty new band, but we're getting better with each concert. cheers.