1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

AMT S25B Microphone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Nathan Parker, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Nathan Parker

Nathan Parker

Oct 10, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    I am selling a used AMT S25B microphone. This is the one with the regular preamp and the clamp that holds it on the side of the bass. This microphone worked fine, but a wire broke free from it's soldering in the preamp. It could be easily fixed by someone with a soldering iron and the basic life skills that I lack. It could also be fixed by AMT just for the cost of shipping. Other than that, it is fine.

I am asking $300 shipped in the continental U.S. Paypal please.

2. Nathan Parker

Nathan Parker

Oct 10, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Bumperz.

3. Nathan Parker

Nathan Parker

Oct 10, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Bump

4. Hello, is your AMT S25B mic still for sale? I´m looking for some used mic, but I´m from Europe, so I don´t know if it possible to send the mic to me ...
    Thanks for reply.

Premajz

5. Nathan Parker

Nathan Parker

Oct 10, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    PM sent.

6. Hi, I´m not very good english speaker :). Could you explain me what it means:
    "PM sent"? ;) (for example - mic is sold, already). Thank you very well.

Premajz

7. Nathan Parker

Nathan Parker

Oct 10, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    I sent you a private message. If you check your talkbass "inbox", it should be in there. PM = Private Message.