1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD AMT S26i with inline preamp (big price drop!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by dkziemann, Jan 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dkziemann

dkziemann

Dec 13, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    Endorsed by D'Addario
    Price:
    $375
    Hi! For sale is a barely-used AMT S26i microphone with the inline preamp. I've owned it for 6 months and bought it new. This microphone sounds great; it has a built in hi-pass and low-pass filter specifically voiced for bass. It is an upgrade from their previous model, and the 9" gooseneck makes it easy to get the exact sound you want!

The washer in the tailpiece clamping mechanism stripped out (it's made of aluminum and was surprisingly easy to over tighten the clamp), so I had a friend rig it with a steel washer. The clamp stays tight and there are no issues whatsoever! I consider this an upgrade, as you don't have to worry about the clamp coming loose!

$375 includes shipping to the lower 48. I'll ship USPS as they seem to be the fastest and most reliable! I accept Venmo and Paypal!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    CKSTRONG likes this.
  2. dkziemann

dkziemann

Dec 13, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    Endorsed by D'Addario
    This thing is in tip-top shape! Now's the chance to try it out at a lower price!