1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AMT SP25B

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Adrian Cho, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Cho

Adrian Cho Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    AMT mic with super pre-amp. A couple of years old but hardly seen any use which is why I'm selling it. Just don't have much of an opportunity to use a mic on regular gigs anymore. On concert gigs I can get away with a stand mic and even then I'm finding I'm not doing that much. This is the body mount version with no mods. E-mail is better than PMs for me.

I will also include an AKG C419 PP (phantom power version) mic that is completely new and has only been used twice in my studio. Like the AMT, it's basically been sitting here for a while without any use. I think it's got possibilities as a bass mic (and I know others here on TB have used it) but I just never got around to really working with it.

$500 USD for both. Don't ask to separate. The C419 is basically just something I am throwing in for free.

2. Email sent...

3. Adrian Cho

Sep 17, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    On hold, sale pending.

4. thumper8

thumper8

Feb 27, 2009
    Canada
    Sold?

5. Adrian Cho

Sep 17, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    On hold for Robert. I have to get my ass to the post office.

6. Adrian Cho

Sep 17, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.