1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Amy Winehouse.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by KingOvHell, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Not sure if anyone has seen the recent pictures but its not looking good for her. I use to think her lifestyle was cool but she has taken it way too far. A couple times a week is when its cool but not everyday. I know 95% of the people probably dont care if she dies but i have fell in love with her the past very months and she can not die right now. One of these people that claim to care about her needs to step up and do something. Its amazing how fast see has declined Even 6 months ago she was looking very good. I have a very bad feeling i will be reading that story soon.

2. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    There have been a few threads on her here lately. The general consensus I think was that she's bringing this onto herself and there's little sympathy or pity for her.
    I can agree to a point but damn, it's sad watching someone spiral down like that.

3. it's like watching a train loaded with raw sewage run into a train loaded with gasoline in slow motion

4. She's got a 1st class ticket on the fail truck.

5. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    People have, and it hasn't done any good. She's committed to destroying herself.

6. THE Failtruck?

7. hey

hey

Jul 8, 2006
    Wisconsin
    That post was incorrect. She's gonna be first class on this:

[​IMG]

8. Thought i would share with everyone that i have had a change of heart. I can no longer feel sorry for her. after reading numerous stories about how she is going to rehab and then not and continuing to **** up. Your fans will only take so much of your ****.

9. mrokern

mrokern TB's resident Rush freak

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    There's NOTHING cool about her lifestyle. A couple of times per week of meth or crack use is a couple of times per week too many. Never, NEVER touch that ****, my friend.

10. richnota

richnota Gold Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Santa Cruz
    oh come on lads....its always cool to self destruct when you're a REAL artist. Then you become immortal. :rollno::rollno::rollno:

Doesn't anyone want to grow old gracefully? Its working for Mick Jagger.

11. hey

hey

Jul 8, 2006
    Wisconsin
    Certainly Kurt Cobain did the same thing.

He's dead. :bassist:

12. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton valar morghulis Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    +100000000

13. I'm torn. I only hope she lives so people don't remember her like some other "artists" remembered only for their deaths.

14. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    I love that she's doing this...but I have a fetish for homeless chicks with leprosy.

A chick who looks/smells like a homeless person, but who's also rich. That's pure win.

15. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    that's not cool dude, he was actually good.

(and he was murdered)

16. Is there anything true in this post?

17. DanRJBrasil

DanRJBrasil

Jun 10, 2007
    amy is going to be a legend after she is dead, another suicidal star, she would be in the same place as morrison cobain ( that was killed) and many others, as I very much doubt that she is capable of doing other album, even her producer being a genious, she is in the deadmans road

18. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    I'm not sure she will become a legend after she is famous - no one thinks that what she is doing at the moment is cool. I think that when she dies of an overdose, people won't be talking about how amazing she was. They will just be talking about how stupid she was to do what she did to herself.

19. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    crackzombie.

20. kydnav

kydnav

Jun 24, 2006
    Netherlands
    I think poppa Spears needs to get custody over her, he's doing one helluva good job on getting Britney back to normal! :cool: