An Apology to TB'ers and Eden

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by warwickbass, Apr 15, 2002.

1. warwickbass

Dec 8, 2001
    The last post I made "Eden has been bought out" Was at the time to the understanding of the information Given to me. I dont know if I missundertood the information, if the information given to me was incorrectly stated, or if the information at the time was just incorrect. I apologize to all the TB'ers whom i misled, and to Eden for any trouble I may have caused.
  2. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    It takes a big man to apologize, especially in public. I think you will be forgiven. :)
  3. seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    I'm relieved to hear it was just a misunderstanding.
  4. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

In all humility, I knew it didn't smell right, so I didn't say anything.

When Gard said the story was bogus, I knew it was jive.

But you only need to apologize for trusting misinformation.

It doesn't diminish the value of anything else you have to say here that comes from your experience or your heart.
  5. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    It's all good man, sounds like a game of "telephone" gone bad, that's all. Just be careful in the future and check all stories like this out before you start posting about them. Thankfully, you were misinformed or misunderstood something, and it was quickly and easily rectified! :D

Actually, David and I had a few good laughs about the situation this morning, he wanted to know where his big check was!!! ;)
  6. Just one more reason to buy Ampeg! :D

Mike J.
    just kidding.
  7. yeah, well it takes an even BIGGER man to do that nutty scottish sport where they chuck logs around. i forget what they're called, cantilevers or something. anyway, where was i? oh yeah, stay outta my booze.
  8. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    I'm sooooo peeved I can't think of anything witty right now (grumble, grumble, grumble...) :D
  9. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Yeah, Michael, might as well. I'm pretty sure my Edens have tags on the back that say, "Manufactured by Herb Goldfarb and Crate Amplification - St. Louis Music, Inc." ;) ;)
  10. I think the big logs might be called cabers or some other spelling that sounds like kay-ber. peace,

11. QUOTE]Originally posted by rickbass

Yeah, Michael, might as well. I'm pretty sure my Edens have tags on the back that say, "Manufactured by Herb Goldfarb and Crate Amplification - St. Louis Music, Inc." ;) ;)

Rickbass, SAY IT ISN'T SO! :D
    Mucho beers will be needed after this bit 'o news. :eek: :D

Mike J.
  12. warwickbass

Dec 8, 2001
    I appericate the understanding and forgivness, I will make a point to checking my sources and watching who I take info from in the future... live and learn huh:rolleyes:

None the less it does sound like this new management will help Eden out none the less.

Also on a lighter note... as I was makin that origional post i thought to myself "watch this is probably wrong and in gonna F@#! everything up... sure enough.

Cool that David took it well, the friend I have that works there made it out to be alot more serious than your conversation with David.

....And I dont have any issues with Eden, I was just really excited to hear that they would be improving, which is what was relayed to me.

Thanks Again,
  13. Golem II

Golem II

Jan 4, 2002
    Macon, GA, USA
    I'm not trying to be mean here or anything, but this really isn't the kind of thing you want to make a post about if you aren't 100% positive about it. Aside from causing Munjibunga to have heart palpitations, you've pretty much destroyed your own credibility on these boards.
  14. supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Certainly not in my eyes.
  15. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    uhhh, Golem, I hate to be the one to point it out, but the original post in this particular thread was back in April. It's not what he's talking about now. The circumstances he has described this time around appear to have some basis in fact. It'd be nice to see a post from Judy or David Nordschow regarding the current situation at Eden.
  16. :p :p :p

And it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

honestly though. I haven't been around much lately... I missed the thread entirely. In the process of moving. Sounds like it would have stired quite a few around here, though!

17. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Lol, kabers, you mean. Cantilever is a kind bridge.