1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

an update on P@'s leg....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by pmkelly, Oct 15, 2002.

1. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I went to the doc again today, and had all the staples and stitches removed from my leg. Looks like they took out 30+staples and another 20+ stitches... My accident was only on Sept 30th, so the doc was very optimistic about how things are healing up.... I wanted to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers... Hopefully in about 2 to 4 weeks, they will fit me for a knee/ankle brace that can bear some weight, and the doctor also said that I would probably be able to start playing with my band again! i would have to remain sitting and all that, but we could start rehearsals again!

P@

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Great to hear your on the way to recovery... I know the feeling. ( my injury ) I was July 6th till Sept 11th in bed. I got a screw pulled and auditioned for a band the same day ;)

Definately take your time... I still hurt real bad, but everyday I get a little bit closer to healed.

3. Yeah, get well soon, Mr. Kelly. Sir. I didn't get a chance to reply to your first thread.

You too, Speddling.

We're stingy with the sick days here at Talkbass. :D

Mike J.