1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Analog/digital mixer

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Bromosapian, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Bromosapian

Bromosapian

Sep 28, 2010
    Can anyone recommend a mixer that has enough mic preamps/xlr ins to record a full band at once (I want to record live), and has the ability to record out to an analog recorder or to record out through usb. I prefer slider volume controls for the quick visual reference. 400$ budget.

2. WMV2

WMV2

Feb 19, 2007
    For 400$?

Nothing.

3. Bromosapian

Bromosapian

Sep 28, 2010
    Ive seen the mackie ones that are in that price range. Im recording for demos, not for something to sell. And by enough ins, Im referring to about 8. one per amp, 3 for the drums one for the singer, two for additional amps or drum micing.

4. Bromosapian

Bromosapian

Sep 28, 2010
  5. scottbass

scottbass Bass lines like a big, funky giant

Jul 13, 2004
    Southern MN
  6. Bromosapian

Bromosapian

Sep 28, 2010
    I always forget about them for some reason, probably the rediculously high shipping prices to canada they have had whenever I've tried to buy stuff from them. In any case, this kind of thing will work okay for recording into a cassette recorder? I want to be able to have something more portable than a desktop computer.