Analog Missionary gig, Birmingham AL Oct 14

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by xush, Oct 7, 2003.

1. xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    come on down and check out our gig at Workplay in Birmingham AL on Oct 14 if you are able.

We'll be performing our soundtrack to the film Nosferatu as it's shown in the theatre. Hope to do a couple sets from our album afterward, with some Rush and Zep thrown in for good measure.

thanks for looking.
    audio samples
    dates and locations
  2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    People go see this! If it weren't for school and car troubles, I would definitely be there! The band is awesome, the venue's cool, the movie is a classic, and how often do you get the chance to see a TBer ripping it on the drums?!
    Here's the theatre's website, too: Workplay Theatre
  3. lneal

Apr 12, 2002
    Lee County, Alabama
    Hey Mark, I have played there before and it is a very cool joint. They have killer studio suites set up there and just about everything you need to feel like a star. Enjoy!! :)
  4. xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    Can't wait to go back there! What a room! Awesome facility. Great light show afterwards, though I think it gave me a migraine.

Looks like we'll be trying to stage some more movie/soundtrack performances there, and if serendipty smiles we may have an in at the Alabama theatre across town too. Now that will have me shaking in my boots!