1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Analogman Mini Chorus SOUNDCLIPS

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by assboglin, Mar 5, 2008.

1. assboglin

assboglin Banned

Jul 13, 2007
  2. phatbass30

phatbass30

Dec 24, 2006
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Groove is in the heart!!!
  3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Nice. I'm always on the fence concerning chorus pedals. I've had a dozen or so, but currently none on my board. This one could change that. Thanks.

4. assboglin

assboglin Banned

Jul 13, 2007
    The setting for the standard chorus sample is just both knobs at about noon.

5. BetterBottomEnd

BetterBottomEnd <- Not me I just like looking at her

Jan 9, 2007
    Cable Wi
    Man I love that pedal they're so expensive though. One day.

6. I got an Analogman Mini Chorus with Mix Knob and I love it......Best Chorus Pedal I've ever owned!:D

7. Silent Fly

Silent Fly Supporting Member Commercial User

May 8, 2006
    London - UK
    Owner/designer [sfx]
    According to Mr.Analogman himself, his pedal is a clone of the Electro-Harmonix Small Clone + some modifications. The Analog Man page tells also what some of the modifications are.

In theory it should be possible to modify a Small Clone (or a Nano Clone) to get a pedal that sounds very close to the Analogman Mini Chorus.

8. assboglin

assboglin Banned

Jul 13, 2007
    I'm curious about this too. Is there anyone out there that's tried the EHX Chorus and the Analogman? Or even anyone who's familiar with the EHX and willing to compare it to my samples?

9. BetterBottomEnd

BetterBottomEnd <- Not me I just like looking at her

Jan 9, 2007
    Cable Wi
    I know I have a nano clone in the mail to me right now.

10. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Thanks for the clips! Is it possible to get some more subtle chorus clips?

11. assboglin

assboglin Banned

Jul 13, 2007
    I could do a clip with a lower depth setting if I get time, but to be honest if you want a chorus more subtle than my last clip the extra money you'd spend on an analogman chorus is kind of wasted when the Boss CEB-3 is better suited to achieving those subtle chorus sounds. The whole point to the Analogman to me is how lush it sounds over something like a Boss chorus, which is lost if you turn the depth down too much.

12. phatbass30

phatbass30

Dec 24, 2006
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Groove is in the heart!!!
    +1

13. selfblessed

selfblessed

Dec 29, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Nice clips. Thanks

14. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Interesting! Thanks for the info. I would really like to hear how the analogman does "subtle".