1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Analysis Plus Qi Jack Stereo

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by ferarayabass, Dec 18, 2019.

1. ferarayabass

ferarayabass

Mar 28, 2017
    Chile
    Hey guys, have some doubts here. First to know, I don't know anything about electronics in basses or instruments in general. I have a Fender Jazz Bass Elite 5, love the bass, but I found the input jack it doesn't work well, have some noise when the cable is in a specific position.
    I recently bought a Qi Jack Stereo from Analysis Plus to replace de jack from my Fender Jazz Bass Elite 5.
    Has anybody replaced it in this forum? the Qi jack can only accept 3 cables and the Fender's jack have 4 cables.
    How can I replace it? or I have to buy the original 9 lug stereo Jack?

Any advice will help!

Thanks

Cheers from Chile

Attached Files:

2. ferarayabass

ferarayabass

Mar 28, 2017
    Chile
    I was in the wrong Forum D:
    Mods can you move this thread to the "Hardware, setup & repair" forum please!
    Thanks!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021