1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ancient Peavey 215

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Luckie, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Luckie

Luckie

Jan 1, 2010
    Northfield MN
    This is an awesome cab, but I play coffee shop venues, rendering it unnecessary.
    Shipping would be ridiculous, so Im keeping it local in Atlanta.
    $120 OBO.
    If you have anything to trade I'd be interested. Maybe a squier precision or summat. Hit me up.
    Non original grill, I built one.
    Tolex is pretty solid, I gave it a thorough cleaning when I got it. 700 watts at 4 ohms.
    Its not much to look at just a big box. If you want pics PM me.

2. ezstep

ezstep

Nov 25, 2004
    north Louisiana
    IIRC, Peavey made two styles of 2x15 cabs. The biggest difference was the depth of the cabinet. One was almost 19" deep, the other was about 11-12" deep. You need to measure yours and post the size. I have seen guys interested in the 19" one.

3. Luckie

Luckie

Jan 1, 2010
    Northfield MN
    Cab Dimensions are 40" High, 14.5" deep, 25.5" wide

4. Got any pics of this?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020