1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

And Aardvarks! Deluxe, Bass Chi Wah Wah

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Smurf-o-Deth, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Prices include USPS shipping with delivery confirmation in the lower 48. The only trades that interest me are a Foxrox Octron or a Fuzzrocious Rat Tail (the new version in the smaller enclosure only).

[del]Mcspunckle And Aardvarks! Deluxe: Just got this, and while it is flexible and sounds great, it doesn't work for my needs (not nearly enough volume on-tap). Looks as she came, with Velcro installed and no box or goodies. This version is not a regular offering, and was provided as a special edition for a contest. $150[/del] Changed m'mind.

SOLD! [del]Plutoneium Bass Chi Wah Wah: Bought this as soon as it came out, but I really prefer my Bass Wowee, and I have a Sub-Wah coming, so off she goes. Has Velcro installed, includes box and all goodies. Has small paint chip due to a manufacturing misadventure (came to me with the chip, in other words). $150[/del] SOLD!

2. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    What! Lol

3. Gah, don't do this to me, I WANT That Bass Chi Wah Wah!!!!

4. PMed

5. Payment sent!

6. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    BLM's gettin' along, little doggie. An' I'm keepin' the Aardvarks for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.