Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

And Primus for all!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Aug 5, 2001.

1. Dude! this is unreal! I just went to www.primussucks.com and i found out you can download all of one alubm for free! i'm listening to pork soda!! now if you say" it's probaly jus t 2 songs. well do to songs equal up to 40 minutes and 32 seconds? i think not. go on! download all you want! it's free!

2. TheFrizzleFry

TheFrizzleFry Guest

Nov 21, 2000
    Stinktown, Pa, USA
    As a devoted Primus fan, I refused to download any of there albums on MP3, I might get a song or two, but never a whole album. It's just not the same, I want to be able to one day hold every single CD Les Claypool was the frontman for (in other words, I won't be buying a Limp Bizkit album just to hear Les sing about how stupid limp bizkit is). Even though all my CD's were stolen (Including Pork Soda, Sailing the Seas of Cheese, Frizzle Fry, The Brown Album, and Tales from the Punchbowl) I still shall continue to buy every Primus album under the sun. Call me obsessed, but its a major goal in my life, my sad little life.

3. melvin

melvin

Apr 28, 2001
    Hey Ive been trying to do that too! I have most of the Primus cds, I need to work on getting his side project stuff. Primus is rad.

4. PowerMad

PowerMad

Aug 6, 2001
    Hey, if you are gonna get his side projects too, don't forget about sausage and the holy mackerel.
    Those are great albums.:cool:

5. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    im not seeing where you downloaded this. wanna give me a little help?

6. go to "Discograhpy" section and click on an album then at the upper-right corner of the screen you should find a realplayer button. click it to download it