...And The List Goes On

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Sep 9, 2000.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Well, as you can see, the name of the forum has shifted a little, as the original idea was Michael's. It's sad to see him go, and I heartily recommend checking out his own website at http://www.manthing.com when his message board is back up and running and asking your questions there.

But all is not lost, I'm still hear, happy to answer questions and discuss things relating to the more extreme elements of bass playing, particularly the whole area of solo bass. If you haven't already, feel fee to have a listen to the real audio clips from my just released solo album 'And Nothing But The Bass, Live @ The Troubadour', which Michael described as

"Steve's music is filled with grace and passion. Although he is certainly a virtuoso, that's beside the point. This is simply beautiful, moving music."

and also to sign up for the solo bass network mailing list, for info on releases and gigs by solo bassists the world over - check it out via my web-site...

keep those questions rolling in...

2. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    Steve....thanks for being here and sharing your expertise with us all. It is greatly appreciated! :)