Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

And you thought YOUR pet was bad!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
  2. Scroll down the Off Topic forum, and you will find someone who has beaten you to this wonderful article.

3. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Oh darn, I did that, but I didn't go down far enough. Sieze the one that preempted me!

4. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I can't help but say that that guy kinda had it coming. I mean, I know more than a few people that keep and have kept dangerous animals and don't have any more trouble out of them than they do, say, a dog or iguana or something similarly harmless.

But you generally don't want to let poisonous animals run around your house loose. A tokay gecko like mine is a different story. It'll make you say a bad word when it bites you, but it won't kill you. it's all about taking the proper precautions. That guy didn't, and he got what he had coming for being a moron.

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Funny you should post this just now, I just relayed that story to a friend of mine, and had come here to give him the link.

6. odie

odie Supporting Member

This is new enough for me just to close it. Let me know if that is a problem. Rock on!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.