Request Andy Gibb - ‘I Just Wanna Be Your Everything'?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Maze, May 5, 2019.

1. Maze

Maze

May 5, 2019
    Love the bass in this song... Can't really find sheet music for the bass part anywhere! Does anybody happen to have it? Would be greatly appreciated! :)

~Maze

2. I'll second this one- the tabs I've seen on the net are WAY off. It does start on a big low F then to G. Then the Verse goes to B then A-- then it kind of gets crazy with all kinds of walkups and dances between the roots a lot.

3. Maze

Maze

May 5, 2019
    Thanks obimark. I hope someone out there can help us out with the tabs/sheet music for it! I downloaded a tab for the song but haven't tried it yet - it might be way off the mark like you said.

obimark likes this.
  4. No problem- this guy is right on--

slagheap likes this.
  5. Maze

Maze

May 5, 2019
    He does sound pretty bang on actually! I saw this video in my searches but never clicked into it because really I'm looking for tabs/sheet music (as it takes a little longer to watch a video & figure it out), but I think this might be the best we're gonna get! Thanks for sending it my way, I'm gonna have a crack at it.

obimark likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021