1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Andy Zoldos 4 String Custom Flamed Maple Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Buffalo Cats, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Buffalo Cats

Buffalo Cats Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    I bought this bass a few years ago, and I just don't play very much. Looking to get it to someone who will love it.

From the last thread here:SOLD - Andy Zoldos 4 String Custom Flamed Maple Bass..INSANE!!!

I have a Andy Zoldos Custom 4 string bass that for some reason has not found its permanent home. This is flat out the nicest bass I have owned and played in my life and is simply incredible in every way. I hope the previous owners chime in because I can not emphasize how nice this bass sounds, feels and looks. The condition is 9.5+ out of 10 and all photo's are taken today but there are some other good pics out there that others took. Shipping $$ will be dependent of where you are located.

Specs(from previous owners post):

USA MADE ZOLDOS 4 STRING-- Action insanely low. Zero-fret, killer modern tone. Flame maple like no-other (check the top, back, neck, etc.)!

- 34 inch scale length
    - 24 fret Wenge fingerboard with Jatoba binding and inlays.
    - 7 piece Maple, Wenge, and Bubinga set neck
    - Flamed Maple top and back with Walnut core
    - Custom built pickup covers, bridge and knobs
    - Brass nut and string through anchor

- 1.52" Nut spacing and 2.22 bridge spacing
    - Extremely light at 7.85 lbs.!!!!
    - Nordstrand Single Coil jazz pickups
    - Nordstrand 3B-5a Active preamp with low, mid, high, blend, and master (push/pull active passive and pull mid-shift)
    - Insane copper shielding job that I have yet to find its equal.

Attached Files:

2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Groovy.