Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anesthia

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Bass>Guitar, Dec 6, 2005.

1. This doesnt have so much to do with the tab itself but i was wondering what effects he used for this song? I would like to cover it in my ban but i couldn't find a reliable source stating what effects he used for it. I'm guessing dist or fuzz, maybe a wah wah pedal? Anyone with some knowledge of it please answer :bassist:

2. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    The exact things he used were a really old EHX Big Muff (the green one that's built like a tank) and a Morley Power Wah Boost. Both are discontinued, but can be found on ebay.

I use my Vintage Marshall Guv'nor with the Bass cranked, Treble cranked, Mids at 1 o'clock, and drive cranked and a Dunlop 105Q and it sounds pretty darned good.

3. Thanks for the input, i was thinking of buying a Boss ODB-3 and a wah of somesort, most likely the morely you mention. Do you think i could that kind of tone out of the boss or should i look elsewhere?

4. Thanks for all the help guys :smug: