1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Angelina Jolie

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BawanaRik, Jun 3, 2014.

1. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    It's funny but I've never really been a fan. I missed Girl Interrupted. But never really caught the AJ point.

And that's strange since she makes tens of millions of dollars and is quite successful. Anyone else like that?

Can't get the point to AJ? Is someone like that a crowd thang? Where there's a build up due to crowd mentality. Or is there an intrinsic thing about her that appeals to most everyone one but me.

Audrey Hepburn. She had an appeal to me.

madjazzbass likes this.
  2. Tom Bomb

Tom Bomb Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Angie's very popular with the women. They say it's her lips. I don't know what that means. Just sayin'

SasquatchDude and Dug2 like this.
  3. Ironbar

Ironbar Banned

Aug 24, 2013
    Tigard, Oregon
    I think she's pretty but not attractive.

4. Angelina Jolie is cute, Audrey Hepburn was beautiful, and a much better actress in my opinion.

5. She's a spaz.

Little known factoid: Was married to Jonny Lee Miller for awhile.

And she ain't that hot either. Doubt if she's smart. She's married to Pitt and he's as dumb as a box of broken ball peen hammers with greased handles.

6. Classic69

Classic69 Banned

Feb 25, 2014
    I know what it means!:roflmao:

She's done some very good acting IMO in some interesting roles and from what I see, she's HOT to the max.

The dozen or so adopted kids I think is a little crazy, but then again- It's a noble thing to do and she can afford it easy!

Solarmist likes this.
  7. Immigrant:- yeah.....but they're both richer than you.....

8. Always felt the same way regarding her looks- objectively she's beautiful, but I don't find her that attractive. Not like Charlize Theron, or even Jennifer Anniston, for that matter.

But she's a decent actress. My wife and I just saw Maleficent this past weekend and it was good, and she was very good in it.

9. matante

matante

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    She was sexy about 20 years ago. She continues to be popular because women find her beautiful.

I still don't get why people think Brad Pitt is dumb. Do you know something I don't? Is it because he's good looking that you assume he's dumb? Or maybe you don't like his politics?

The little I know of him is that he's an architecture aficionado and a talented photographer. Neither is indicative of him being an airhead.

hrodbert696 likes this.
  10. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    I was never a fan either. Then I saw Maleficent. She gives a really, really good performance.
    I was very impressed.

11. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

When I first saw her in Hackers... OH yeah.. totally got it. I run hot and cold with her. Mostly I'm ok with her. I like her looks well enough. I think she can act in multiple genres ok. Now, if you had done this about Julia Roberts I would have been right there with you. I NEVER got the fascination with her or her "acting".

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    madjazzbass likes this.
  12. skychief

skychief

Apr 27, 2011
    South Bay
    i liked her in Tomb Raider.

13. Classic69

Classic69 Banned

Feb 25, 2014

+1 on the Pittster

He's so dumb that he's at the top of the actor food-chain making millions, has his choice of incredible women (but settle for his ONE) and gives quite a bit of time & money to several good causes.
    Not so dumb in my book!:roflmao:
    Seems very centered when I've heard him speak too.

14. +1 Hackers

tumblr_lnjc4vllGu1qk8mdwo1_r1_500.

15. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Beowulf every time.

16. Tom Bomb

Tom Bomb Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2014
    changeling19.
    :wacky: Angie does Audrey… Best of both worlds in The Changeling :wacky:

17. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    What did I miss about Pitt being so dumb? If he was so dumb I don't think he'd be able to perform that good. He's a terrific actor.

Angelina? Hot, cute, sexy, likable, good actress... What's there not to like her?:thumbsup:

18. -Asdfgh-

-Asdfgh-

Apr 13, 2010
    UK
    I am not sure he always takes roles that allow him to shine. Or maybe it is that I don't care for Tarantino movies (too violent for my tastes)? But then there a lot of actors who don't always take roles in which they shine and when they finally do it's a revelation. Pitt has a better average than some (e.g. Caine, Connery in particular).

19. Actually, I'd consider Audrey Hepburn to be more cute and Angelina more of a sexy type of attractiveness, as in, I'd like to date Audrey but absolutely plow Angie.

And as for Brad Pitt, where there are many male actors that I just want to punch in the face due to them seeming totally douchey, Brad Pitt seems like a chill dude. And I thought he was pretty bada$$ in Fight Club.

Funky Ghost likes this.
  20. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Banned

Feb 19, 2006
    west suburban boston
    I saw her face on the cover of a magazine the other day.
    I think she has had some.major work done over the past year.

hrodbert696 likes this.