Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Announcing the London GTG (2nd of Dec)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tsal, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    What a better reason for a GTG than a chance to see your favourite eccentric Finn in a real English pub enviroment? ;) So I thought, too, and so it seems it'd be the time for this years (second) almost-annual London GTG in Finnish Spirits, as I am coming down again!

We have a traditionally tight window of one evening, which this time is Tuesday the 2nd of December - just couple weeks away, mind you. In an attempt to summon as many of the people and whatnot who have their day gig in London area, we are setting the meeting time to "around 5-6PM" so everyone could come to the location after their work to enjoy a pint or two and/or a dish in good company.

The location is still somewhat open, probably some pub or food place, or a pub that serves food. Suggestions for location and time are welcome, as well as a note of you are coming.

Oh, and if anyone of you gents or ladies can't make it to the GTG but wishes to meet me personally, I'll be around the late Monday night, the whole Tues and before 2PM Wednesday.

Rest of my stops will be Sheffield, Glasgow and Dublin, you people from these cities can contact me too, I'd be happy to meet all of you.

2. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    Hurrah :D

I'm up for early evening on 2nd December, before heading off to my regular weekly rehearsal (conveniently placed in Central London).

Wulf

3. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Update!

Final day has been set, and it is Thursday the 4th. Sorry for any misinconvenience caused by this change, but it was really not in my hands.

Anyways, the idea would still be gather up around five or six in the evening and head for something.

So how 'bout it!