Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Annoying girl

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jace The Bass, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Hey I got a noob question

Lately when I subscribe or start new threads suddenly a box appears next to the title this however brings any person that subscribes to the thread that I have recently posted onto my Email box which I have to keep deleting
    I dunno how this happened but I think I know who did it my new girlfriend works with computers so I mistakenly let her use the cpu for a while, while I had a practice to go to ( Yep dumb move )
    I told her what did you do but she just laughs and tells me to spend time with her than with those TBer's :D
    Anyway I must admit I'm not clued up on computers so I just use it for TB or studying music on the net

So please help so I can get this annoying problem off my back ( I don't mean her btw although...... )

2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Go to My Talkbass -> Edit Options and set Default Thread Subscription Mode to "do not subscribe" (@ middle of page)