Another (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth question. lol, please help

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by PrimusNut, Sep 18, 2006.

1. PrimusNut

PrimusNut

Mar 23, 2006
    Nova Scotia
    At about 2:40'ish into the song there is a sound that sounds like pull-offs. The tabs i have, and all the tabs i have seen say its tapping and pulling off. I have tried it, but it sounds completely wrong, yet all the tabs, and even Power Tabs say thats what it is. Look at the tabs if you don;t understand what im talking about, its a bit after drums start. Could someone please explain how cliff does this, or give me a link to a proper tab?

Thanx

-Curtis

2. MistaMarko

MistaMarko

Feb 3, 2006
    USA
    If you're talking about right at 2:40, that's tapping. On the D string, hold down fret 14 with your left index finger, then you tap the frets 17, 19, and 21. If that's what your tabs say, then it's right.

3. PrimusNut

PrimusNut

Mar 23, 2006
    Nova Scotia
    yeah thats what the tabs say.. maybe it sounded wrong, because i was playing on the G stirng lmao. Must have read the tabs wrong.. Il try it and see if it works.

Thanks

4. PrimusNut

PrimusNut

Mar 23, 2006
    Nova Scotia
    sounds about right. thanks again.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021