1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

(another) ashdown service problem

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jimb213, Apr 11, 2006.

1. jimb213

jimb213

Nov 2, 2005
    Austin, TX
    so my ashdown (which I bought in early february) makes a funny static noise when the shape control is out. My local dealer doesn't service amps, so I'm trying to talk to one of the guys at musical distributors. I talked to him once last week at the beginning of the week, faxed him the info he requested (sales receipt and written description of the problem), and haven't heard back from him. I've left the guy 3 or 4 messages now; it's been a week since I first talked to him. I've gotten no response at all from this guy, and I need the amp in full working order for recording two weekends from now. grrrrrr... what do I do when the distributor doesn't return my calls?

:help:

2. 1kinal

1kinal

Jan 18, 2006
    Montreal, Qc. Canada
    Endorsing Artist: SIT strings
    You may contact Martin Burrows, of Ashdown in UK at martin@ashdownmusic.co.uk .

Unfortunately, he won't be able to answer before next week, as he's in China all week. But I'm sure he'll take care of you as soon as he can.

I recently had bad luck with many Ashdown ABO 500 EVOII, and Martin treated me like a king.