Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

another bassist whining about relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rapscallion2112, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Rapscallion2112

Rapscallion2112

Apr 21, 2004
    Detroit
    so ya......finially ended it with this chick i was with.....untill she left the state...then it hit the fan with some new dude.....its not like you can just drop your feelings because someone has moved....it ended pretty bad.....now i just feel aweful......

i really dont expect anyone to reply or anything.....just so i could acknoledge it is nice....because im still kind of out of it from the whole arguement....

thanks

2. Yep I know the feeling dude

It just takes time to get over it eventually it will pass it just suxs at this time

Don't feel bad dude keep smiling chin up shoulders back and pluck that bass

If you really feelin down ring up a couple of mates and drown your sorrows in a bottle although this is not the best option but it may help to have a few laughs with the boys

3. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    And we all know that it sucks. Most of us have been there several times. Now go take all that emotion, get out your bass, and pour all of it into the bass until it drips out of the amplifier.

I wrote most of my better songs while dealing with a girl friend situation. Emotional turmoil is great inspiration food.

4. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Buut no Emo!

:D

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Look at the bright side: you now have the time to take that spelling class you've been considering!

:D j/k! Hang in there dude.

6. Women, are like alot of beers. You drink alot and enjoy the hell outta them for a night , you wake up feeling dirty and miserable and you cant stop pissing. Least thats my exprience . Thats why ive learned to take women in small doses. Just dont drink nothing you cant handle.

7. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    :eyebrow:

8. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    Go out and have some stupid fun with the boys. Prank someone or do something like that.

9. Rapscallion2112

Rapscallion2112

Apr 21, 2004
    Detroit
    yes.......thank you all.....i've taken all your advice....and it helps a lot......still looking into the spelling courses though:smug:

this is why i love talkbass.....

thank you all again

10. I've never felt dirty :D

11. At least you're one of the few people (maybe not a few, but it seems that way) who know that "a lot" is two words...;)

12. Youre kidding me , it is??? Maybe thats why i almost failed 11th grade english! :D

Im being serious i didnt know that!

13. Are you sure you're doing it right, then?

Listen to these fine gentlemen, Rapscal, they know what they're talking about.

14. Do you mean hygeneically or in a sexual chocolate way :D

15. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    God I have. Especially when you've got to roll over and say "Janet, Renee, Debbie, Rachel, and...Umm...You over there. I've uuuuuuuum got an early appointment tomorrow and need my sleep. So let's all untie Shannon and everyone go home. And whoever brought the sheep remember to take it with them. I don't what my neighbors will think of that."

16. Wow , that happens to you too?!?!?!
    Except i always forget about shannon tied up over there and wake up in the morning not remembering the night before and wondering why a man in womens clothes is tied up by my bed.

17. :eyebrow:

And this is why too much alcohol is a bad thing...