Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by 73jbass, Oct 25, 2013.
That's gonna go over juuuuuust great :/
LOL, here's the listing. I wonder if they would also provide a salary for the professional marketing executive they demand.
Only respond if ALL of the following applies to you/your band:
• Have an active following of 200+ people
• Of the 200+ people, a minimum of 100 of your fans MUST, MUST, MUST be willing to purchase tickets to your performance -- we can discuss ticket price, prior to setting one
• You are a professional and are on time (as in early) for all of your performances
• Available to perform (paid gig) every Saturday in Fayetteville, GA
• You are an expert at promoting your performances -- a social media genius
• Experienced at hosting/managing a private show, featuring YOU
• The venue (full service restaurant w/ a stage)
• Sound system
• Secondary promotion via our social media and signage/posters -- YOU are the primary promoter of your performances. If you're unable to convince your fans to purchase tickets to your performances - we will not be able to do so either.
• Web site where tickets are purchased
Anyone know any original bands with 100 fulltime groupies? Or know any cover bands whose followers buy tickets ahead of the show? Me neither.
These are dark times, no doubt. For venues and bands.
It would be awesome if you could find 100 people that would go out to the club, drink lots of water and listen to the band play 1,658 verses of "Sugar Sugar" for four hours.........
I was thinking "yeah theres probably a couplr bands in my city that could sell a hundred tickets"....
...And then i read "every saturday"
Boiling it down to the base elements...
- all the heavy lifting
- a BIG empty w/kitchen
- a website that apparently no one goes to
- the right to take a monetary percentage of your hard work 'cause hey, we're doing you a favor by providing a BIG empty (w/kitchen)
I got 30 people to show up to my last free show at the Navy Club. They all drank and ate, too.
Fayetteville, GA? That damn hole in the wall doesn't have 100 residents who could spell b-a-r.
Gotta love the MUST MUST MUST part...