Another CRAZY Deal for Half Stack Rig (1200 Watts)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Quadzilla, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Just trying to hook up my fellow TBers with a deal (I have no affiliation with this deal what so ever. Just saw it on Ebay). Some fool is letting go of the following for a fraction of what he must have paid for it(all practically new, less than a few months old):

Kustom Groove Bass Head (1200 watts)
    Sabine RT7000 Tuner
    ART PS 4x4 Power Conditioner (the cool one with the VU meters)
    Behringer MDX1400 Compressor/Limiter
    Grundorf 6U Rack Case
    Kustom 4x10 Cab (Eminence loaded)

Get this, he has 100% feedback and over 200 transactions. He ONLY wants $750 Buy it Now for EVERYTHING! Catch is, he is in NorthWest PA and it's local pickup only. As many of you know, I had this saem head and tuner a while back. They both are GREAT. The head alone is $500 (only a few sell it for that), the tuner is close to $200, the cab has got to be $400 - $500 or more, the compressor, power conditioner and rack have got to be another $400 or more on top of that. This guy is giving this away. I just hope a fellow TBer can grab it (somebody please snatch this up!).

Link --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7361004037

2. Wowwee, thats a deal and a half!

Sadly, its gone, not that I would have been able to grab it anyways.

3. Quadzilla

Hoping it was a TBer. Anybody here snag that?

4. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    ;)

5. Sojourner

Sojourner Supporting Member

I could, like, not even NEED anything more or even have gas for anything more and STILL buy that if I had the cash. That's just TOO good of a deal to pass up. Congrats xring.

Oh, and P.S. We hate you. heh

6. Quadzilla

Yeah X, give us a review once you get it. Don't forget to mail me my finders fee :D ;) !

7. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    Yeah thanks Quad! I'm not sure if I should really thank you, or curse you! I just hope it will handle the loooow notes. I may have to pair it up with my avatars.
    I'll trade this whole rig for a MMSR5. PU of course... :D

8. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    The RT7000 is an awesome tuner. I just wish I had the footswitch to mute the channel

9. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    I've got the Korg DTR-1000. I'll have to see how they compare. This rig is sort of a secondary rig for me. It won't see much use. I have to quit watching the classifieds! :meh:

10. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    I never really use the strobe tuning at all, seems kinda iffy, but it might be just that I can't read it quite right...

11. Sojourner

Sojourner Supporting Member

Well if you end up wanting to hawk the Sabine tuner I'll give it a happy home for the right price. ;)

12. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    I don't PU the rig 'til Monday. So keep an eye on the classifieds. :)