Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Another CRAZY Deal for Half Stack Rig (1200 Watts)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Quadzilla, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Just trying to hook up my fellow TBers with a deal (I have no affiliation with this deal what so ever. Just saw it on Ebay). Some fool is letting go of the following for a fraction of what he must have paid for it(all practically new, less than a few months old):

Kustom Groove Bass Head (1200 watts)
    Sabine RT7000 Tuner
    ART PS 4x4 Power Conditioner (the cool one with the VU meters)
    Behringer MDX1400 Compressor/Limiter
    Grundorf 6U Rack Case
    Kustom 4x10 Cab (Eminence loaded)

Get this, he has 100% feedback and over 200 transactions. He ONLY wants $750 Buy it Now for EVERYTHING! Catch is, he is in NorthWest PA and it's local pickup only. As many of you know, I had this saem head and tuner a while back. They both are GREAT. The head alone is $500 (only a few sell it for that), the tuner is close to $200, the cab has got to be $400 - $500 or more, the compressor, power conditioner and rack have got to be another $400 or more on top of that. This guy is giving this away. I just hope a fellow TBer can grab it (somebody please snatch this up!).

Link --> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7361004037

2. Wowwee, thats a deal and a half!

Sadly, its gone, not that I would have been able to grab it anyways.

3. Quadzilla

Hoping it was a TBer. Anybody here snag that?

4. Sojourner

Sojourner Supporting Member

I could, like, not even NEED anything more or even have gas for anything more and STILL buy that if I had the cash. That's just TOO good of a deal to pass up. Congrats xring.

Oh, and P.S. We hate you. heh

5. Quadzilla

Yeah X, give us a review once you get it. Don't forget to mail me my finders fee :D ;) !

6. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    Yeah thanks Quad! I'm not sure if I should really thank you, or curse you! I just hope it will handle the loooow notes. I may have to pair it up with my avatars.
    I'll trade this whole rig for a MMSR5. PU of course... :D

7. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    The RT7000 is an awesome tuner. I just wish I had the footswitch to mute the channel

8. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    I've got the Korg DTR-1000. I'll have to see how they compare. This rig is sort of a secondary rig for me. It won't see much use. I have to quit watching the classifieds! :meh:

9. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    I never really use the strobe tuning at all, seems kinda iffy, but it might be just that I can't read it quite right...

10. Sojourner

Sojourner Supporting Member

Well if you end up wanting to hawk the Sabine tuner I'll give it a happy home for the right price. ;)

11. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    I don't PU the rig 'til Monday. So keep an eye on the classifieds. :)