Another Crazy Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Whoa, alright, this one was crazy. I've been having weird dreams lately. The begining is a bit fuzzy, but the rest of it isn't which is odd. I got kicked to the street, no more college, no more family, my only possesions were my huge bum series of coats. But I hear music, so I head torwards it. Who could it be? Oh, of course, it's John Myung and the dream theater guitarist (I don't know who any of them are or what they look like except John Myung... but it was them). John's playing a crazy rhythm of a 4 string fretless, then it's time for the bass solo. He tears it up and I do my "ska kid" dance because it was so great. (First dream I've ever had with a bass solo... odd). So they think I'm cool and invite me to a parking lot, fancy.
    So when I get there, they are rocking out to "Another Day" (The only dream theater song I know). Then we talk for a while, then we get into a snowball fight. When I got hit in the head, I pretended like it killed me and just collapsed. Then every single member of dream theater belted me with snowballs, so I passed out. When I woke up, I was in the keyboard player's apartment. He told me I had passed out for a whole month, so I was hungry. We ate some taco bell and the landlord of his apartment delivered us some tacos because it was taco day.
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that somewhere, dream theater had captured a man and had him in a tank slowly filling with water and he would drown unless he revealed the secret password that would activate the armageddon machine. The keyboard player's girlfriend kept trying to convince him to let him go, and stop trying to take over the world, I didn't really want the end of the world, but didn't try to stop him. But he kept talking to his prisoner on the phone. Which reminded me, I needed to call my girlfriend.
    But her phone had been discontinued, so I had no idea to get into contact with her, and she was my last contact with anyone who I really knew. So I freaked out. I started breaking **** in the apartment, and the girlfriend was like, what the **** is wrong with you. And I was like, "Something needs to change, this all needs to change, bring on arma mother ****ing geddon." And continued trashing this guy's place. Then I knocked over his keyboard and tripped and landed on an awful sounding chord. Then I calmly sat up and started playing a beautiful piece (in D minor?!... maybe I wasn't paying attention) and all of a sudden one of the kids my mom babysits came over and sat down and watched me. Then all of the kids came over and watched me... silently. And it's odd because they never shut up in the real world. But a group of about 7 kids sat there and watched me play keyboard until... I woke up.

Any interpretations? :D
  2. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room... wasn't a dream.....
    Dream Theater took over the world this morning.. thats why its going sooooo.. slow... and heavy...
    and thats why they are showing "the running kind" on vh-1 too..

Btw.. Your girlfriend.. died in arma F***** geddon!.....

So its.. all your fault.. oh yes..... That peice was beautiful stupid matt :D :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p
  3. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    *rubs chin like super smart psychologist*
    hmmm... interesting. How was your childhood? Any... incidents happen when you were little?

My advice...
    Stop eating cheese before bed.
  4. Well my advice is stay off the crack, and stop listening to Aenima before bedtime...

and you know whats scary? I could see Jordan Rudess taking over the world...

and how could you let him beat you with snowballs? you should've fought back!
  5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Your on to something... the keyboard dude was going to drown that one guy if he didn't give him the key to armageddon and I'm going to see Tool pretty soon. So that probably has something to do with it. I don't know what the hell dream theater has to do with anything, I've only heard one of there songs... well the name of the band seems accurate.