Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

another drummer joke

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Back in the old west, a caravan was riding along. They went into unfamiler territory, so they send out 2 scouts to get the lay of the land. As they ride up, they hear these drums. They think nothing of it as just another indian ceremony. The drums start to get louder. One scout say to the other "I don't like the sound of those drums..." Just then they hear an indian shouting "He's not our regular drummer!"

2. Booo. Nice try though.

3. R.I.P this thread...

Maybe i shoud stick to my regular Egg throwing act...

4. boomerang

boomerang Guest

Dec 9, 2001
    Canada
    the joke police is gonna beat you down :p

5. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Man, Freak that was bad.

6. well, I have a some good news freak.......

The joke wasn't funny but it made me grimace in pain when I read it and that made the other people in my office laugh.........

so it's like a second hand punchline......or something

nice try though.....
    -insighted

7. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    :rolleyes: I'm ashamed of you dude....

8. wimpy

wimpy

Aug 1, 2004
    Czech republic
    good joke!...I was many times in situatiation I like to tell everybody in club "hey this is not our regular drummer" :))

9. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I had to do that for the whole of last summer.

10. gadela

gadela

Apr 6, 2012
    9 year old thread revival!!!

11. wimpy

wimpy

Aug 1, 2004
    Czech republic
    do you know this one?:

patient's last chance is brain transplation...doctor say it's not problem, we have couple of "givers" brains we can offer you....first one is for 3.000USD this is engineer's brain, other one is going for 4.000USD this is lawyer's brain...last one cost 10.000USD it's little more expensive but this is drummer's brain/never used! :-D hope you understand my english ;)

12. wimpy

wimpy

Aug 1, 2004
    Czech republic
    why not? :-D