Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Another E-Bay! Madness Thread (£10 conklin! 7 string)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Zenderquai, Apr 7, 2005.

1. what would you say to a conklin 7 stringer for £10! with free shipping worldwide!?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4371985320&fromMakeTrack=true

well there she is, but hang about, this is totally suspect! i wonder what the seller is up to! free shipping to anywhere in the world, £10 start with no reserve and the thing is listed in "soap" i think this chap may be confused some what.

2. LA

LA

Oct 17, 2001
    Michigan
    I do believe the item has been pulled.

3. This listing (4371985320) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
    If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction cancelled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

Items that ended more than 90 days ago are no longer accessible through the eBay system.

4. ha! well i swear when i made this thread that item was available!

5. Tash

Tash

Feb 13, 2005
    Bel Air Maryland
    Hold on...people buy SOAP from ebay? Who the hell uses soap they bought from the fricking internet?

6. not just soap, second hand soap

7. ha ha... not the smartest guy...

He originally had about 300 items listed, all starting at $10 with free shipping world-wide... including full guitar stacks...

But people were bidding... some people can't resist a bargain I guess.

They were all 3 day auctions & got into the last day before eBay got rid of them...