Another Ebay scam...of BIBLICAL proportions! (sort-of)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by JPJ, Jul 27, 2002.

1. JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
  2. hahahahahahahahahaha

youd think the guy would at least be smart enough to use an MIM Strat or something that has a similar headstock.

his descriptions of the guitar are hilarious!

Freddy Fender???

Bob Jones?

and the picture of the Yamaha tuners...

hahahah :D
  3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    That sure is an interesting URL for an eBay auction.

Common now, eBay is not that bad!

4. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

I like his sense of humor a lot!

Did you check out his website???

Maybe someone actually is dumb enough to bid on the same guitar played by "Jimmy Hendrickson."
  5. oh man, i just saw the guys website. that guy has got to be one big joke.
  6. I wonder if eBay will kick his ass off for being a Joker?.... It was kind of funny until I found out it was a spoof on ebay....I did like the taped on Fender logo...Almost had me fooled ..:)
  7. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    man, i nearly crapped my pants from laughing so hard. That is great. I love all of those ebay spoofs.
  8. nope cant be a fender.. the machine heads say yamaha
  9. melvin

Apr 28, 2001
    That ruled! On my next bass Im gonna tape a piece of tape that says "Fender" onto the headstock!
  10. Lackey

May 10, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Some of my favorite lines off the page;

*Authentic wood body (not hollow!). IF YOU KNOW GIUTARS, THEN YOU KNOW IT IS VERY RARE TO FIND! Some guirtas are made of cheap plastic!

* Six metal knobs at the end of the neck -- one for each string! Turn them with your finger to change the sounds!

* Free guitar pick included! I think the pick was used by the guy in Metallica, but I'm not sure. Anyway its a good white one (white picks sound the best!)
  11. tim4003

Apr 30, 2002
    Dawsonville , GA
    I Love It!
  12. Oh man that was so freakin' funny!
  13. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
  14. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
  15. RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Yeah, it's a joke and all, but...WOW. That's all I can say..WOW. Had me going for a GOOD while. I almost felt bad for the dope:)

16. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    It had me going for a couple of minute, until I read down further and realized that NO ONE could possibly be that stupid.:D

Pretty funny though.

Moved to Misc. Not really about basses.
  17. WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    Heres one for us baseists

Music is my life! I mean it. I could relly just sit around all day and just listen to music. I don't care if its on CDs, radios, tapes, TV, or even life music. Whatever!! As long as its good music I dig it and also enjoy it. So what makes good music you might ask? Well, for one thing it has to have loud guitars in it and those guitars must be played fast with lots of high notes and a good deal of distrotion. And it must also have drums too. And some base, of course (all good music has base!) . And the singer should also be good and sing about meaningful things like isuues such as life, death, and drugs and even relation chips.
  18. This gag has been around for about 2 years. It gets trotted out every now and then for the benefit of those that haven't seen it before. It always gets this type of response.
  19. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    That's friggin' hilarious!