1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Another Female Reporter, Locker Room Incident

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dr. Cheese, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
  2. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    No one should act surprised or appalled by this. Just Google image search Inez Sainz and that sums it up.

I'd let her in my locker room any day.

3. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Inactive

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    The stuff on the field is childish, but if people are seriously going to get their panties in a bunch because a bunch of dudes in a FOOTBALL LOCKER ROOM start being suggestive to a female reporter then they need a quick reality check. The locker room is a place where guys who are under an intense spotlight during the season can be guys, and talk as dirty or whatever as they want.

4. OOZMAN

OOZMAN

Jun 16, 2010
    Australia
    +1 SnoMan

Yeah, what does she expect? An attractive girl plus a room full of testosterone-filled young men.... and she has a cry when a few of them call her sexy or something.

:rollno:

5. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Normally I would agree 100% with this, but part of having that spotlight means you're expected to be a professional on and off the field. That said, I'd cut it even and just ban all reporters from the locker rooms.

6. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    who cares?

7. Have you seen the pic of what she was allegedly wearing that day?

8. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Look up the reporter and you will.

9. rayzak

rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Let's be real, fellas. This.... inside an NFL locker room.... equals trouble. It won't be the last time she deals with harrasment either. It may not be right, but it is what it is.

I'm sorry, but IMHO... if they want athletes to act as professionals, the reporters covering them should dress professionally as well. Put a Hillary Clinton suit on her, and most of these issues would be resolved.

ines-sainz3.gif

10. Dear Lord,

Thank you.

-Keith

11. +infinity and beyond!

12. Bipslapper

Bipslapper Well Ahoy, Paloi

Sep 20, 2009
    Cape Cod, MA
    Dear Lord! Thanks for this.

I would love to work with her, I could be the "key grip"!

13. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    +1. Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

14. GregC

GregC Questlove, Black Thought, Hamilton Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Agreed. It's part of the job for pro athletes, like it or not. But yeah, even as a former journalist, I'd say the only way to eliminate these incidents is to keep reporters out of the locker room.

15. nutdog

nutdog when I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    I respect her.

16. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    After seeing what she wore for her interview, it is clear to me that the Mexican TV outlet was not treating her 'interview" with Mark Sanchez as a serious sports story. I don't know Mexican sports culture, but I don't think they would send a shapely woman in a halter top and painted on jeans to interview members of the Mexican World Cup team.

She has Univision "bimbo" sort of look that is mainly for laughs and leering.

17. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I take it back. I see she has covered the World Cup wearing the same sorts of clothes. I will say this, the woman can certainly fill up a pair of jeans!:smug:

18. 3506string

3506string

Nov 18, 2004
    Lawton, OK

9:35 sums it up for me the rest was just a bunch of jibber jabber

Now thanks to those pics, I'm off to spend some alone time with my computer.

19. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021