Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Another gem of an Ebay auction

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by geshel, May 6, 2003.

1. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
  2. SlavaF

SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    :D Yeah, I think he is some kind of crack addict!:rolleyes: The guy has no feedback, sells a (probably, he's got no friggin pics) normal guitar for $275,000... ah well. No point. I'll just point and laugh.:spit: :p

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I think he missed the decimal place by 6 posistions or so....

$0.275000 dollars ;)

Ray
    Bad_Habit_Bassist

PS: Loved the spelling!!

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    ::captain obvious comes in::

thats way to much for a guitar

::captain obvious leaves::

bp13

5. Wow, not only is he a deluded idiot, he's damn near illiterate. My brain hurts from trying to read that tripe. :spit:

6. Just because I'm selling a really nice guitar doesn't mean you have to make fun of me!

7. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    lol. nuff said.

8. What is your guys' problem???!?!

It's SANTANA's guitar! I don't know what tone-deaf stuff you guys grew up on, but I think Santana is an amazing musician and deserves mad props! I would give an arm and a leg for one of his guitars! And all this guy is asking is a couple hundred grand. I'm gonna bid, not just to spite you guys, but because when I get a nice new Alembic guitar I'm gonna post pictures of it until you guys are all green with envy. In fact, I'll post GUITAR pics all over the BASS forum until you wish you were dead!!

PS: (disclaimer) I'm kidding. :)

9. a nija with one arm and one leg? pshhh... you're gonna wind up in that ninja hospital...next to the dog food factory!!!
    wait...no; that's the horse hospital...nevermind

10. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    I saw that earlier today... apparently I'm not the only one that goes on ebay straight to the 'guitars' section and sorts the prices from highest to lowest. ;)

P.S.- I wish I could have santana;s guitar

11. At first I thought it said "Satans Alembic Guitar"...that could explain the typing. It's hard to sacrifice chickens and type and the same time.

-Dave

12. MauriLii

MauriLii

Jan 19, 2003
    Kent, England
    lol!

13. MauriLii

MauriLii

Jan 19, 2003
    Kent, England
    No, he really meant to type "Santas Alembic..." It's the only possible explanation for the price.

14. It could have belonged to the Pope, I wouldn't give more than 2500$ for a guitar... What's the point of spending so much money for a guitar? I'd rather spend 10$ on Britney Spears panties. Then I would know if she's still what she claims to be... :D

15. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    Where is the link for THAT auction?

16. Hey, I don't want you to make the bid get higher! :D ;)

17. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Bettendorf, IA USA

I kind of always pictured Satan playing an SG for some reason.

Chas

18. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    I am assuming it's the whole "horns" thing...

19. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    I have a hard time with guitars that cost as much as a car, now this one costs as much as a house ( a decent one). Next thing you know there will be an axe that costs as much as a city.

Since I'm only 1/100th of the guitar player that Santana is, I have a Fernandes Strat for sale for $2700. Wow, when I use this math the value of my gear goes up considerably.