1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

another "I GOT A NEW BASS" thread!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JDjbass, Mar 16, 2008.

1. JDjbass

JDjbass

Aug 24, 2007
    956 TX
    yesterday at GC in San Antonio i found a Fender Jazz 24 on sale for $400 loved the way it sounded so i picked it up + hsc totaled out to around $541. super pumped cant wait to get back home an play it on MY amp the cameras broke but ill get pics up asap. if you need the stock photos here it is

comes with hipshot tuners, and SD bassline jazz pickups

newbass.

2. AcidSheep

AcidSheep

Mar 14, 2008
    That's a sweet bass man. :)
    Congrats. How does it sound?

3. Nils

Nils

Oct 9, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Oh, I want one too! I love how those sound!

4. Humblerumble

Humblerumble

Feb 22, 2004
    VA.
    Very nice, BUT does it count if it's stock photos, you know no pics no bass :p Ok it'll hold us til you get the real pics up.

5. JDjbass

JDjbass

Aug 24, 2007
    956 TX
    seriously im kinda a noob to the bass, ive been playing for a while but never was hard core about it....well i really wanted a warm sound but that had some nice highs kinda backing it up and this bass has that. the pups and/or preamp on this thing rock you can dial in almost any tone on it. a nice feature is the mid boosting slap switch and it really helps get the sound i want