Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Another jaming story from 'behind the closet'

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Microbass, May 8, 2002.

1. OK. So some of you have heard a few stories of the jocks/ned/townies that we have to put up with.

Tonight, this club that we get to play at, was FULL of them. But we have this back room, but a few always come.

So we break out into a cool lil' jam as usual.. I hit this guy sitting right next to me - Lightyly. (My bass is HUGE, so its not a good idea)

"Sorry man, but it's stupid to sit there anyway. Move unless you want your head smash open'
    (it wasn't said as a threat)

Anyways. He comes out with 'I'll kill yi', yi' gothic bastard'.

'Heh, well. See my Speaker? (1x15 laney) it's about 10 stone. Yah' know what would happen if it was to somehow *land* on your head? You'd proberly explode from the pressure:p'

'Then I'd kick you in the ass.'

'How could you if your foot was on the other side of the club? And if the Cabinet doesn't kill you - my 6 stoned SOLID wooden bass, CERTAINLY, will!'

He ran off. Nearly crying. About 13 - my age. Funniest thing I have ever seen. HAHAHAH! :D:p

Was a good night. We jammed for another hour. it rock:D