1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Another new guy from Sydney!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Gibbers, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Gibbers

Gibbers

Aug 23, 2007
    Sydney, Australia
    Hi All!

I am a new bass player from Sydney, Australia. I have been playing for 4 months (as of April 2007), 3 of those with a book, until I found myself a good teacher.

I own only simple equipment atm and have a Fender P-Bass copy (sunburst colour) with a 50 watt amp and all the peripherals.

I used to play guitar about 10 years ago, but I got lazy and other things got int eh road and I stopped playing until I decided earlier this year that I would explore my love of music more deeply than just buying cds!

My mates and I jam as well and hope to play a few gigs at pubs sooner or later. I would also like to, eventually, play on stage with other bands, as I love to perform (I studied theatre at uni and loved it.).

I hope I can learn a lot from being a member of these forums and connect with other bass players from around the globe!

Cheers All!

Craig