Another nod to Jorg Schroeder

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Scotius2001, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Just visited Jorg today after 2 previous trips to try out cabs and drove home today with a 1212. It can't be said enough how GREAT this gentleman is to do business with. He is incredibly accommodating, friendly, honest and understanding of a bassist's needs. Between Jorg and Dan Lakin, there can be no better customer service in our bass community (equals perhaps, but no better). Oh, and a GREAT PRODUCT too!!!

Thanks Jorg!! Looking forward to firing this thing up!

Scott Richards
  2. I was pretty impressed that he replies to emails himself and does it so quickly. Good customer service makes a huge difference to me. Now all I need is the money for a Schro 410.
  3. It's good to hear that!

Only we need them in Europe now.. :smug:
  4. Shiveringbass

Aug 21, 2005
    You'll be happy to learn that Shroeder cabs are available in Europe since one or two month through
    It is an Italian distributor who will sell and ship in Europe.

Enjoy !

5. ^^Thank you!

The only problem is that I don't want to buy one blindly (even if they are good, they have differences). I first want to check one out, but italy is like 2000 miles away from me.

I think I must wait until somebody in the netherlands has one and then try it out :smug:
    1000 dollar is a bit much for a blind buy.
  6. +1

i have held myself back from blabbing about my 1212 until i get to play it with the band, but Jorg is GREAT.

7. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Same here. I have been cab shopping for awhile now, and if I go with a brand new cab, I am pretty set on it being a Schroeder 310212. Heck, Jorg even pm'd me through this site when I mentioned that I had emailed Brian Barrett and he knew that Brian wouldn't be around for a day or two. To me, that says a lot about customer relations/service.