Another NV 610

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ShantiCat, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Well I used my new to me NV 610 for rehearsal yesterday and the first thing I have to say is man that is heavy. I loaded that thing into the trunk of my car myself and my back is paying the price. Ironically it is temporarily replacing a Euphonics Audio NL 210 and CxL 112, so I went from easily portable to "I do not want to have to move that cab ever again". It is too early to tell if this is the cab for me but it is fun to have choices.

2. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    ...besides complaining about the weight, did you like the sound at all???...

~S~

3. Yes I like the sound but one practice is really not enough to make definitive statements. Actually what I really liked about it was that it does not have a tweeter, I just boosted the highs and got a really mellow top end. BTW it is not complaining it is just stating it was heavy and hard to move.:smug:

4. demon666

demon666

Jul 16, 2005
    Providence RI
    Heavy? Have you ever lugged an 8X10? Those things are beasts. The NV610 is easier to move then most 4x10s and about the same weight.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021