1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Another Price Drop....As New ESP LTD Tommy Stinson Bass...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peteybass, Feb 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Price:
    $550
    Strings:
    Recently picked this up New/Demo. Had it set up and it plays and sounds wonderful. Nice smooth neck and warm tone. I have probably played it 2-3 hours at the most. I have too much gear and trying to downsize to just a few relic basses. Really well made bass just at 9 lbs.

$550 shipped & Insured CONUS PayPal OK. Will ship in a fully functional well worn hard case. These are $899 with no case or gig bag.

By the look of it you might mistake the LTD Tommy Stinson Bass for another classic bass. But don't be fooled. This is 100% LTD and 100% Tommy. Sure it has a classic body and look but that's where the similarities end. This thing has booming J Bass and P bass active pickups in the bridge and neck positions respectively that when matched with the Gotoh 404BO bridge with string-thru body provide unreal sustain. The thin U neck contour allows you to flow seamlessly up and down the maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. Another cool feature that you'll love is the distressed vintage style finish to complete its classic look.Bolt-On Construction

34" Scale
    Alder Body
    Maple Neck
    Rosewood Fingerboard
    42mm Bone Nut
    Thin U Neck Contour
    21 XJ Frets
    Chrome Hardware
    Gotoh Tuners
    Gotoh 404BO Bridge w/ String-Thru-Body
    EMG J (B) / P (N) Active p.u.
    Finish: Distressed VW (Vintage White)
    Volume, Volume,and Master Tone controls

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    Lumdingo likes this.
  2. TheBamaSlamma

TheBamaSlamma

Apr 19, 2012
    Alabama
    I'm normally not big on relics, but this one is really cool. Wish I had some loose cash or what you're looking for trade-wise!

3. lovefist

lovefist

Mar 27, 2008
    PM

4. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Havent had much interest in this bass. Really plays, feels and sounds excellent. Worth well over the original $899 selling price and lots of tone. Just did a quick kinda sloppy clip on my Boss EBand Jam Station thing to give an idea of the tone full up.

Attached Files: