Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Another shameless plea for Carvin data

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TK65, May 21, 2003.

1. TK65

TK65

Jan 16, 2003
    Since it's been a couple of months (more or less) since I last asked, I thought I would beg once again for Carvin data for my site, the Carvin Bass Museum. I'm down to only needing catalog scans from 6 years: 1963, 1964, 1969, 1973, 1974 & 1981, so if any of you happen to have one of these catalogs laying around, please let me know! I'll give you credit, used strings, whatever it takes.

Although not as important from a historical perspective, I'm always happy to post pictures of anyone's Carvin basses. Send those photos my way - and I'll give you linkage, as well.

For the newbies, I have several thousand photos of actual Carvin basses, as well as catalog scans from 1960 to 2003 (with the exception of the above years), and screensavers, wallpapers, a Swap Shop and all sorts of other Carvin bass stuff. Come on by and take a look.

And once again, if anyone can help me fill in the missing years, I'd be most appreciative.

Kevin
    http://www.carvinbassmuseum.com

2. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    1994 LB76 AAA Flame Maple, gold hdw, saphire blue
    and my 1994 LB76F All black.[​IMG]

3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    [​IMG]

1991 LB75 -emerald green w/matching headstock -no inlays on neck -gold hardware I ordered it from Dave Flores [sp?] and it was delivered about 6 weeks later.

served me well for a few years, I'd own another.

4. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    Nice web site you have there.:)

5. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Anybody know if Carvin will offer the traditional 3+3 square type headstock option on a 6-string LB model? Thanx

6. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Kevin,

Does Carvin not have these archived somewhere??

7. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    Well i dug into the "archives" last weekend and the oldest carvin catalog I had was a 1992, It is a full size one, not the smaller type they have now. I did however find some really cool ad's
    in some magazines from the late 80's.Your welcome to have them if you want.:)