another warwick ?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by benjamintowle, May 20, 2001.

1. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    i ask this in a post al ready but not one will answer.i making a copy of a thumb 4 string.i need to know like a few the .
    1.frist will be from the end of the fret board to the bottom how far. how wide at the horns i mean from one horn to the other i know how long to make them. wide at the middle . wide at the bottom.

and this is a ? i have a kahler badd trem front roller will it fitlike will it have room or will it hang off. it says the typ i have will fit on the Corvette and when i compare the two with the war wick book i have the bridge looks in the same spot. please help with ever thing i asked
  2. please be clearer!!!!
    i can't understand you!!!!!!
  3. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    I think I'm going to cry.
  4. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX

"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which when you looked at it the right way did not become still more complicated."

- Poul Anderson
  5. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I believe it was Angus who said:
    "Have fun carving the curved body".

Like, if you make like $50 an hour, why not just like buy a new Thumb bass and like not go through all the hassle of building one like.

oops, i forgot you are also a master luthier, who makes custom neck thru basses.